Kick-off Women’s History Month with Let’s Talk Womxn Boston! For one special night on Wednesday, March 1st, experience tastings from 15+ of Boston’s top women in food & beverage. You’ll meet LTW Boston members, enjoy their delicious creations, and celebrate with live music in the heart of our fabulous city. NOTE: Event location will be shared with event registrants before the event. Event is NOT at La Morra.
The event will take place from 5:30 – 9:00 pm on March 1st, with VIP entrance from 5:30-6:30 pm and general admission from 6:30-9:00 pm. Recommended attire is business or cocktail, and the event is open to all. Tickets are $125 for VIP entry and $95 for general admission.
It’s time to raise a toast to Women’s History Month! Join us on March 1st for a night of Gold, Glamour & Gourmet as we celebrate Boston’s women in food & beverage. This @letstalkwomxn Gala is a collaboration of over 15 Women-Owned Boston Restaurants + Distilleries + Bakeries + Breweries and promises to be a night filled with delicious food and tasty libations. Mark your calendars for March 1st and get your tickets before they sell out at exploretock.com/letstalkboston and let’s kick off Women’s History Month in style.
- Jen Ziskin: Heritage of Sherborn / Punch Bowl / La Morra
- Kristin Canty: Woods Hill Pier 4
- Nancy Cushman: Bianca
- Kathi Turner: Turner’s Seafood / Rising Eagle Publick House
- Seana Gaherin: Dunn Gaherins
- Kate Smith: Thistle + Leek
- Nancy Caswell: Brine
- Nancy Matheson-Burns: Dole & Bailey
- Lydia Reichert: Jinny’s Pizzeria
- Debbie Kessler: Bell in Hand
- Nisreen Galloway: Creme de Liqueur
- Rhonda Kallman: Boston Harbor Distillery
- Brittany Lajoie: Remnant
- Nia Grace, Keyana Fultz: Darryl’s Corner Bar and Kitchen
- Carol Spickler: Geoff & Drew’s Cookies
- Monica Rogan: Goodnow Farms
- Jill Remby: Petsi Pies
- Kristen Standish: RAZher
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.